Study in the U.S.

If you plan to study in the United States, ISO can help you!

We can assist you if you need following services:

  • Study in an U.S. High School
  • Study in an U.S. University or College
  • Study language in the U.S.
  • Travel Study, summer camp (short term)
  • Professional training (short term or long term)
  • Government & business training and visit programs




  • 赴美读高中
  • 赴美读大学,研究生
  • 赴美学语言
  • 短期游学,夏令营
  • 专业培训 (短期或长期)
  • 政府商企短期培训及访问项目
  • Share this post:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • 分享到新浪微博
  • 分享到QQ空间
  • 分享到人人网